Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Resources
| Cataloged on:
Sep. 16, 2010
ANNOTATION: This DVD contains NIC videos, DOJ proposed standards, an NIC e-course and dozens of documents to help you learn about the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA).
The disc includes:
- the E-Course “Your Role: Responding to Sexual Abuse”
The following videos:
- Facing Prison Rape: How the Prison Rape Elimination Act Affects You
- Responding to Prisoner Rape: Assessing Your Agency's Response to Prison Sexual Assault
- Speaking Up: Discussing Prison Sexual Assault (versions for either males or females in English and Spanish)
- Keeping Our Kids Safe: PREA and Juvenile Justice
And dozens of documents, including:
- Breaking the Code of Silence: Correctional Officers' Handbook on Identifying and Addressing Sexual Misconduct
- PREA Implications for Sheriffs: The Facts
- Managing Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex Inmates: Is Your Jail Ready?
- National Prison Rape Elimination Commission Report