Accession Number: 019124
This program explores the development of a formal new employee on-the-job (OTJ) program based on a corrections-specific FTO model. This broadcast covers:
- Assessing the current FTO program;
- The FTO task-specific format;
- Developing FTO models;
- Conducting proficiency tests;
- And the formal FTO teaching process.
- Several demonstrations of the FTO format and teaching process are also included. This DVD can be used in conjunction with NIC accession nos. 019008 and 020603.
1 DVD (133 min.)
Part of the following Packages: