"Being gender-responsive means creating an environment through site selection, staff selection, program development, content, and material that reflects an understanding of the lives of women and girls and responds to their strengths and challenges (Covington & Bloom, 2002)"
- GRPPA Manual
- GRPPA Scoring Assessment Instrument
- GRPPA Scoring Assesment Instructions
- GRPPA Site Team Contact Sheet
- GRPPA Facilitation Work Plan template
- Action Plan template
It is highly recommended that the background information also be printed and reviewed prior to starting the GRPPA process.
- Women in the Criminal Justice System
- Guiding Principles for Gender-Responsive Policies and Practices
- Gender Responsive Strategies for Implementation
- Core Values of Trauma-Informed Services
- Fact Sheet on Women in the Criminal Justice System