This training program helps participants identify the factors that shape an institution's culture and offers ways to attempt to change that culture. This videoconference covers:
- The importance and value of examining institutional culture;
- Institutional culture and default culture;
- Components of a comprehensive institutional culture assessment protocol;
- Benefits of conducting institutional culture assessment;
- The leader's role in shaping institutional culture;
- Steps to take in order to shape institutional culture;
- And resources available through NIC's Institutional Culture Initiative.