In this one-hour webinar we will:
- Explore ways to dive deep into your “why” as an influencer on the correctional organization’s culture and workforce performance through purposeful interactions with clients, community partners, and stakeholders.
- Provide insights on how to utilize emotional intelligence principles to better understand colleagues, team members, and the correctional organization’s clients/stakeholders.
- Participate in interactive skill-building exercises to put that “why” into action to achieve personal and professional goals.
Take-Aways: Pathway to L.E.A.D. a DE&I Culture
- Listen: Gain a perspective or understating of the issues and opportunities people are facing
- Engage: Develop and implement strategies to drive change that is relevant and meaningful
- Assess: Sources of inclusion at the Organization, Leadership, and Individual level
- Direct and facilitate change: Based on your assessments, implement interventions and solutions to address opportunities to build and develop an inclusive culture
Alfranda Durr, CEO ALD & Associates LLC
Kari Heistad, CEO Cultural Coach International
Alfranda (Al) and Kari are Diversity and Inclusion Practitioners with 40 plus years of combined experience conducting in-person and virtual training on a wide range of Human Resources, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion topics. Al and Kari have partnered on a popular diversity webinar series covering a wide range of diversity topics. Combined, Al and Kari bring varied perspectives and ways of seeing the world to their presentations.
Who Should Attend?
Any employee of a federal, state, local, or tribal correctional jurisdiction.
How Do I Register?
Follow this link to register in NIC’s WebEx Event Center
Who Do I Contact for More Information?
Belinda D. Stewart, Correctional Program Specialist, Prisons Division
Webinar Technical Contact
Scott W. Richards, Correctional Program Specialist, Prisons Division