Taken from the National Center for State Courts website. Links on this site are organized according to emergency management, facilities, incident reporting, risks to judges, screening policies, state reports, terrorism and homeland security, threat assessment, training, transporting prisoners, and workplace violence.
- The Emergency Procedures Manual for Court Employees: ""What do I do if…?""
- Defusing the Risk to Judicial Officials: The Contemporary Threat Management Process
- Court Security Resource Guide
- Continuity of Operations Planning for Sheriffs Final Report
- A Brief History of Court Security
- Court Security and Transportation of Prisoners
Texas Judicial Council, 2016
The Court Security Committee was established to assess the status of court security in the state to ensure that the Texas courts remain a safe and open place for individuals to access justice to appropriately resolve their disputes and for judges and court personnel to administer justice, and identify statutes, funding sources, judicial policies or initiatives that could be enacted to further those goals.
Massachusetts Trial Court Security Department, 2016
Arkansas Administrative Office of the Courts, 2013