Amount in Stock
An introduction to restorative justice concepts, principles, and values is provided during this 32-hour distance learning program. Participants will be able to:
- Recognize the traumatic impact of crime on victims, communities, and offenders and ways to be responsive to crime victims' needs and interests
- Explain and evaluate the configuration, methods, and potential uses of various restorative practices
- Identify several practical strategies for developing active partnerships within the community
- Manage personal, interpersonal, and organizational change, and prepare strategies to address responses to change efforts
- Develop the first stages of an action plan
Order this 2 DVD set of videos and download the Curriculum Guide using the links on the right.